Our insurance partner, Allianz Global Assistance (AGA), manages the claims process. Claims are processed within 10 working days after Allianz Global Assistance receives all appropriate documentation.
If you intend to lodge a claim, you must give AGA notice of your claim as soon as possible by contacting them directly.
- Provide AGA with any information that they reasonably ask for to support your claim at your expense, such as, but not limited to, police reports, valuations, medical reports, original receipts or proof of ownership.
- Cooperate with AGA at all times in relation to the provision of supporting evidence and such other information that they may reasonably require.
- For loss or theft of your Luggage and Personal Effects, report it immediately to the police and obtain a written notice of your report.
- For damage or misplacement of your Luggage and Personal Effects caused by the airline or any other operator or accommodation provider, report the damage or misplacement to an appropriate official and obtain a written report, including any offer of settlement that they may make.
- Submit full details of any claim in writing within 30 days of your return.